Who Likes Money
- Product Ratings:
- Product not yet rated
So you’ve received yet another email about a new program that is supposed to help you make money online, this time it’s Who Likes Money by DC Fawcett.
But can you trust it to be any better than hundreds of programs that came before? Well, I can’t tell you that but you’ve come to the right page. This is where people who have bought this product will hopefully leave their feedback and let us all know how good it is. Unlike the hundreds of spam and scam pages on Google that you’ve no doubt have seen when searching for reviews of Who Likes Money, this site is one of the very few that actually provides real user reviews.
To keep things even more organized, each product is rated on the scale of 5 (5 being the highest score, 1 being the lowest) across four different aspects – features, support, value for the money and the overall rating. That means if you see a product that has a score of 1, it’s probably no good. You may also see what the product might lack – if, for instance, it has a good score for its features but a low score for its support, it might mean the product is not bad but the support is lacking (and if you’re a newbie that can be a serious problem.)
I would like to encourage you to bookmark this page and this site so that you can come back to see more reviews as they are added over time by real users.
You may also be interested in:
- Extreme Niche Empires - Extreme Niche Empires by Sean Donahoe is a course on niche marketing.
- G Headshot - G Headshot is a software and internet marketing course by Jani G and Dylan Loh that should enable marketers to make passive income.
- Automated Traffic - Automated Traffic by Jeff Dedrick is a membership program that helps its members to automate their website traffic. The membership provides 4 scripts for your website to increase traffic...
- Keyword Elite 2.0 - Keyword Elite 2.0 is the new version of Brad Callen's keyword research tool. In a nutshell it's a tool that gives you a good look over the keyword data when you're looking to SEO your site or run a...
- Media Traffic Meltdown - Media Traffic Meltdown by Cindy Battye and Soren Jordansen is a course on getting traffic to your website.