Who Likes Money
- Product Ratings:
- Product not yet rated
So you’ve received yet another email about a new program that is supposed to help you make money online, this time it’s Who Likes Money by DC Fawcett.
But can you trust it to be any better than hundreds of programs that came before? Well, I can’t tell you that but you’ve come to the right page. This is where people who have bought this product will hopefully leave their feedback and let us all know how good it is. Unlike the hundreds of spam and scam pages on Google that you’ve no doubt have seen when searching for reviews of Who Likes Money, this site is one of the very few that actually provides real user reviews.
To keep things even more organized, each product is rated on the scale of 5 (5 being the highest score, 1 being the lowest) across four different aspects – features, support, value for the money and the overall rating. That means if you see a product that has a score of 1, it’s probably no good. You may also see what the product might lack – if, for instance, it has a good score for its features but a low score for its support, it might mean the product is not bad but the support is lacking (and if you’re a newbie that can be a serious problem.)
I would like to encourage you to bookmark this page and this site so that you can come back to see more reviews as they are added over time by real users.
You may also be interested in:
- Clickbank Pirate - So I've been skimming through this month's upcoming IM product list. Same ol', same ol' mostly. I'm too lazy to even write about most of that. But Clickbank Pirate has caught my attention after all.
- Internet Marketing World Cup - They say the Internet Marketing World Cup will end the hype in the Internet marketing products once and for all. I don't think it will have such an impact that people will stop buying hyped up...
- Info Product Killer - Info Product Killer is a course about building mini sites to promote physical products as an affiliate (mostly from Amazon).
- Easy Paycheck Formula - Easy Paycheck Formula by Sara Young is an Internet marketing course that teaches beginners how to make their first money online.
- The IM Advantage - I've been a member of the IM Advantage for a long time, in fact so long that it wasn't even called the IM Advantage when I've joined and was known as Steve & Tim's membership program, which was...