- Product Ratings:
- Product not yet rated
Weblify by Ricky Mataka and Michael Young has been released and there’s been a lot of buzz around it as many internet marketers have been promoting it to their mailing lists. No doubt you have seen their promotions and came here looking for reviews to see what it’s all about.
As usual with these kind of promotions Weblify promises a lot and gives you a bunch of reasons why you should jump on it. We, however, always advocate doing your research and not rushing into it. Even if Ricky Mataka and Michael Young will close their Weblify program there will be other similar programs to follow, be assured. You will not miss the opportunity.
So when is the right time to join Weblify, if ever? First you really have to think about whether it’s something you can invest your money and time in. Keep in mind that any investment is risky and you can lose your money, regardless of what the advertising is promising you. Always try to see through hype.
Lastly, this page should serve as a Weblify review where users leave feedback after using the program. We have set up a rating system to do just that. You can rate the program on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the best, 1 being the worst) based on different aspects of it, such as its features, customer support, value for the money and overall rating. That way you will be able to see at a glance what the majority of Weblify users think.
Should you have any comments about Weblify or Ricky Mataka and Michael Young in general, feel free to leave it below.
You may also be interested in:
- Clickbank Pirate - So I've been skimming through this month's upcoming IM product list. Same ol', same ol' mostly. I'm too lazy to even write about most of that. But Clickbank Pirate has caught my attention after all.
- Keyword Elite 2.0 - Keyword Elite 2.0 is the new version of Brad Callen's keyword research tool. In a nutshell it's a tool that gives you a good look over the keyword data when you're looking to SEO your site or run a...
- The IM Advantage - I've been a member of the IM Advantage for a long time, in fact so long that it wasn't even called the IM Advantage when I've joined and was known as Steve & Tim's membership program, which was...
- Extreme Niche Empires - Extreme Niche Empires by Sean Donahoe is a course on niche marketing.
- G Headshot - G Headshot is a software and internet marketing course by Jani G and Dylan Loh that should enable marketers to make passive income.