The IM System
- Product Ratings:
- Product not yet rated
The IM System by Kenster has been released and there’s been a lot of buzz around it as many internet marketers have been promoting it to their mailing lists. No doubt you have seen their promotions and came here looking for reviews to see what it’s all about.
As usual with these kind of promotions The IM System promises a lot and gives you a bunch of reasons why you should jump on it. We, however, always advocate doing your research and not rushing into it. Even if Kenster will close their The IM System program there will be other similar programs to follow, be assured. You will not miss the opportunity.
So when is the right time to join The IM System, if ever? First you really have to think about whether it’s something you can invest your money and time in. Keep in mind that any investment is risky and you can lose your money, regardless of what the advertising is promising you. Always try to see through hype.
Lastly, this page should serve as a The IM System review where users leave feedback after using the program. We have set up a rating system to do just that. You can rate the program on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the best, 1 being the worst) based on different aspects of it, such as its features, customer support, value for the money and overall rating. That way you will be able to see at a glance what the majority of The IM System users think.
Should you have any comments about The IM System or Kenster in general, feel free to leave it below.
You may also be interested in:
- Automated Traffic - Automated Traffic by Jeff Dedrick is a membership program that helps its members to automate their website traffic. The membership provides 4 scripts for your website to increase traffic...
- Market Samurai - Market Samurai is no doubt one of the most popular marketing tools in the Internet marketing community. This multi-purpose tool is the start of most projects to many, including me. Despite being in a...
- Offshore Conquest - Offshore Conquest by Philip Mansour is a course teaching how to promote affiliate and CPA offers to foreign markets (markets outside USA), including non-English speaking markets.
- Extreme Niche Empires - Extreme Niche Empires by Sean Donahoe is a course on niche marketing.
- Banner Ad Blueprint - Banner Ad Blueprint, simply put, takes affiliate marketing to another level. While there are many courses on SEO, PPC, PPV, CPA and so on, there's no one comprehensive course on banner advertising.