The IM System
- Product Ratings:
- Product not yet rated
The IM System by Kenster has been released and there’s been a lot of buzz around it as many internet marketers have been promoting it to their mailing lists. No doubt you have seen their promotions and came here looking for reviews to see what it’s all about.
As usual with these kind of promotions The IM System promises a lot and gives you a bunch of reasons why you should jump on it. We, however, always advocate doing your research and not rushing into it. Even if Kenster will close their The IM System program there will be other similar programs to follow, be assured. You will not miss the opportunity.
So when is the right time to join The IM System, if ever? First you really have to think about whether it’s something you can invest your money and time in. Keep in mind that any investment is risky and you can lose your money, regardless of what the advertising is promising you. Always try to see through hype.
Lastly, this page should serve as a The IM System review where users leave feedback after using the program. We have set up a rating system to do just that. You can rate the program on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the best, 1 being the worst) based on different aspects of it, such as its features, customer support, value for the money and overall rating. That way you will be able to see at a glance what the majority of The IM System users think.
Should you have any comments about The IM System or Kenster in general, feel free to leave it below.
You may also be interested in:
- Niche Profit Classroom 3.0 - Niche Profit Classroom is a niche marketing membership program teaching its members how to create info products in niche markets and make money with this online business model.
- G Headshot - G Headshot is a software and internet marketing course by Jani G and Dylan Loh that should enable marketers to make passive income.
- Extreme Niche Empires - Extreme Niche Empires by Sean Donahoe is a course on niche marketing.
- Traffic Ultimatum - Traffic Ultimatum - Short on traffic? Don't know where and how to get it? George Brown has caused a lot of buzz with his last product Google Sniper and he wants to do it again. This time he will tell...
- Internet Marketing World Cup - They say the Internet Marketing World Cup will end the hype in the Internet marketing products once and for all. I don't think it will have such an impact that people will stop buying hyped up...