The IM System
- Product Ratings:
- Product not yet rated
The IM System by Kenster has been released and there’s been a lot of buzz around it as many internet marketers have been promoting it to their mailing lists. No doubt you have seen their promotions and came here looking for reviews to see what it’s all about.
As usual with these kind of promotions The IM System promises a lot and gives you a bunch of reasons why you should jump on it. We, however, always advocate doing your research and not rushing into it. Even if Kenster will close their The IM System program there will be other similar programs to follow, be assured. You will not miss the opportunity.
So when is the right time to join The IM System, if ever? First you really have to think about whether it’s something you can invest your money and time in. Keep in mind that any investment is risky and you can lose your money, regardless of what the advertising is promising you. Always try to see through hype.
Lastly, this page should serve as a The IM System review where users leave feedback after using the program. We have set up a rating system to do just that. You can rate the program on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the best, 1 being the worst) based on different aspects of it, such as its features, customer support, value for the money and overall rating. That way you will be able to see at a glance what the majority of The IM System users think.
Should you have any comments about The IM System or Kenster in general, feel free to leave it below.
You may also be interested in:
- Consumer Wealth System - Consumer Wealth System is a complete system to create an online business and make money online from evergreen markets (selling physical products as an affiliate) that would continue to make money for...
- Stealth Profit Machines - Stealth Profit Machines is the latest internet product to come from Chris Freville and his team. This product is essentially based around new software that enables you to create money generating sites...
- Info Product Killer - Info Product Killer is a course about building mini sites to promote physical products as an affiliate (mostly from Amazon).
- The Autoresponder Code - The Autoresponder Code by Tim Bekker is a course on email marketing. The course covers techniques that every marketer that uses email marketing should know.
- Cheap Click Code - Cheap Click Code by Tim Godfrey and Steven Clayton is a quick and easy system for getting cheap clicks from AdWords (in the range of 3-9c) in any niche, as competitive as it is.