- Product Ratings:
- Product not yet rated
Subscribers Magnet is a list building plugin for WordPress, it’s developed by MaxBlogPress – the company that specializes in WP plugins for Internet marketers.
We all know that money is in the list and that it’s hands down the best way to monetize a blog. So how do we build a list? Essentially by sticking in optin forms everywhere on your blog.
Subscribers Magnet is a very versatile plugin that lets you create optin forms and place them in a variety of places on your blog. These places include:
- Footer bar
- Single posts
- And anywhere you can place a special tag in
In addition, the plugin offers these features that will help you increase the optin rate even more:
- Prefill the form with the name and email that a visitor leaves when posting a comment
- Allow the commentators easily subscribe to your list by ticking a checkbox
- Silently subscribe commentators to your list
- Optin tracking
- And more
While most of the features can be implemented to your blog manually and using other free tools, this plugin has some handy features that may be hard to implement without it. The unique list building options combined with a pretty complete feature set makes Subscribers Magnet one of the must-have plugins for bloggers.
You may also be interested in:
- 20 Minute Payday - 20 Minute Payday by Russell Brunson is a course on how to build an online business by working only 20 minutes per day.
- Easy Paycheck Formula - Easy Paycheck Formula by Sara Young is an Internet marketing course that teaches beginners how to make their first money online.
- Stupidly Simple SEO - Stupidly Simple SEO is a simple but effective way to rank on Google and other search engines the easy way. More specifically the method shows how to use micro-blogging sites to rank high quickly and...
- Magic Article Rewriter - Magic Article Rewriter is a very powerful article rewriter/spinner software. It can be used to rewrite articles or prepare them for the spinner syntax.
- Traffic Ultimatum - Traffic Ultimatum - Short on traffic? Don't know where and how to get it? George Brown has caused a lot of buzz with his last product Google Sniper and he wants to do it again. This time he will tell...