SEO Link Vine
- SEO Link Vine Ratings:
- Features: 2.8/5.0
- Value: 2.5/5.0
- Support: 1.5/5.0
- Based on 5 ratings and 78 reviews
SEO Link Vine is a new service from Brad Callen known for his other very popular products like Keyword Elite, SEO Elite and others. This service is a blog network that you can syndicate your articles to, or join to get fresh new content.
The purpose of such blog network is to generate back-links and traffic. Most Internet marketers write articles and submit them to article directories for the same effect, but the submission process is time consuming, the quality of most directories is low and that affects the results can you get.
The great thing about networks like SEO Link Vine is that for a monthly fee you can submit as many articles as you want and have them distributed automatically over time to blogs of a decent quality. There are many advantages of that. First of all, it’s fast and easy – you don’t have to spend hours submitting articles, and you don’t even have to wait for your article submitter do it if you use one. Next, the distribution is natural in terms of search engine optimization. You need a continuous flow of links and using such a network removes the extra hustle to regularly submit articles – all you have to do is submit them once and forget about them.
Finally, the quality of blogs is higher than an average article directory (except those based on blogging software such as WordPress). The architecture of blogs is a lot more search engine friendly, which improves the indexing and ranking of your articles.
Looking at SEO Link Vine from another perspective, it’s a source of fresh content for your site. If you need content, you can plug in your website to get content written and submitted to you by other members automatically.
You may also be interested in:
- Extreme Niche Empires - Extreme Niche Empires by Sean Donahoe is a course on niche marketing.
- 24 Hour Internet Business - Ewen Chia's 24 Hour Internet Business is a step-by-step course for the beginners that shows how to start an online business in as little as 24 hours. That doesn't mean you'll necessarily be making...
- 20 Minute Payday - 20 Minute Payday by Russell Brunson is a course on how to build an online business by working only 20 minutes per day.
- Offshore Conquest - Offshore Conquest by Philip Mansour is a course teaching how to promote affiliate and CPA offers to foreign markets (markets outside USA), including non-English speaking markets.
- The Autoresponder Code - The Autoresponder Code by Tim Bekker is a course on email marketing. The course covers techniques that every marketer that uses email marketing should know.