- Product Ratings:
- Product not yet rated
So you’ve received yet another email about a new program that is supposed to help you make money online, this time it’s Money Formula by Tim and Zak.
But can you trust it to be any better than hundreds of programs that came before? Well, I can’t tell you that but you’ve come to the right page. This is where people who have bought this product will hopefully leave their feedback and let us all know how good it is. Unlike the hundreds of spam and scam pages on Google that you’ve no doubt have seen when searching for reviews of Money Formula, this site is one of the very few that actually provides real user reviews.
To keep things even more organized, each product is rated on the scale of 5 (5 being the highest score, 1 being the lowest) across four different aspects – features, support, value for the money and the overall rating. That means if you see a product that has a score of 1, it’s probably no good. You may also see what the product might lack – if, for instance, it has a good score for its features but a low score for its support, it might mean the product is not bad but the support is lacking (and if you’re a newbie that can be a serious problem.)
I would like to encourage you to bookmark this page and this site so that you can come back to see more reviews as they are added over time by real users.
You may also be interested in:
- CPA Instruments - CPA Instruments by Ritoban Chakrabarti is the second product in the "Instruments" series by the same author. This particular product is focused on promoting CPA offers.
- Info Product Killer - Info Product Killer is a course about building mini sites to promote physical products as an affiliate (mostly from Amazon).
- Cheap Click Code - Cheap Click Code by Tim Godfrey and Steven Clayton is a quick and easy system for getting cheap clicks from AdWords (in the range of 3-9c) in any niche, as competitive as it is.
- Kajabi - Kajabi is a digital product publishing platform. It provides all tools to publish, sell and manage your digital products, coaching programs, membership sites and other online business activities.
- Fast Track Cash - Fast Track Cash is a new Internet marketing course from Ewen Chia and it's based around his other bestselling course called Autopilot Profits released back in 2007. The new course updates the same...