Lee Holden – Discover Qi
- Product Ratings:
- Product not yet rated
So you’ve received yet another email about a new program that is supposed to help you make money online, this time it’s Lee Holden – Discover Qi by Mindvalley.
But can you trust it to be any better than hundreds of programs that came before? Well, I can’t tell you that but you’ve come to the right page. This is where people who have bought this product will hopefully leave their feedback and let us all know how good it is. Unlike the hundreds of spam and scam pages on Google that you’ve no doubt have seen when searching for reviews of Lee Holden – Discover Qi, this site is one of the very few that actually provides real user reviews.
To keep things even more organized, each product is rated on the scale of 5 (5 being the highest score, 1 being the lowest) across four different aspects – features, support, value for the money and the overall rating. That means if you see a product that has a score of 1, it’s probably no good. You may also see what the product might lack – if, for instance, it has a good score for its features but a low score for its support, it might mean the product is not bad but the support is lacking (and if you’re a newbie that can be a serious problem.)
I would like to encourage you to bookmark this page and this site so that you can come back to see more reviews as they are added over time by real users.
You may also be interested in:
- Info Product Killer - Info Product Killer is a course about building mini sites to promote physical products as an affiliate (mostly from Amazon).
- The Deadbeat Super Affiliate - The Deadbeat Super Affiliate by Dan Brock is essentially aimed at those online marketers out there that are earning less than $3000 per month. This product is designed to help you get your business...
- 20 Minute Payday - 20 Minute Payday by Russell Brunson is a course on how to build an online business by working only 20 minutes per day.
- G Headshot - G Headshot is a software and internet marketing course by Jani G and Dylan Loh that should enable marketers to make passive income.
- IM Eye - IM Eye is a new and very unique keyword research tool from Tim Godfrey and Steven Clayton. The main difference from other keyword tools is that IMEye allows you to search keywords by criteria as...