- Google Sniper Ratings:
- Features: 3.8/5.0
- Value: 3.7/5.0
- Support: 3.6/5.0
- Based on 7 ratings and 32 reviews
Google Sniper is an affiliate marketing system that aims to create a lot of small sites for easy keywords and rank for them easily on Google, as well as convert.
It is based on an SEO method of ranking for 1-2 keywords (usually long tail). Long tail keywords are converting a lot better even though they get little traffic, that’s what this system focuses on them. It also includes a course on pre-selling. The system consists of a big manual and 8 step by step videos showing how to implement it.
When creating a website around a one or two keywords, several things are important. First of all you have to make sure you can beat the competition for those keywords. Google Sniper system is about going for relatively easy keywords so that you wouldn’t have to wait months before seeing any results.
Next, you have to make sure there are hot products to promote and that they will stay hot for a long time. And finally your keywords have to have a high commercial intent, such as problem keywords or product titles. This same system can be used promoting product launches that have big bursts of traffic as well.
You may also be interested in:
- 20 Minute Payday - 20 Minute Payday by Russell Brunson is a course on how to build an online business by working only 20 minutes per day.
- Easy Paycheck Formula - Easy Paycheck Formula by Sara Young is an Internet marketing course that teaches beginners how to make their first money online.
- Media Traffic Meltdown - Media Traffic Meltdown by Cindy Battye and Soren Jordansen is a course on getting traffic to your website.
- Extreme Niche Empires - Extreme Niche Empires by Sean Donahoe is a course on niche marketing.
- The Autoresponder Code - The Autoresponder Code by Tim Bekker is a course on email marketing. The course covers techniques that every marketer that uses email marketing should know.