- Google Sniper Ratings:
- Features: 3.8/5.0
- Value: 3.7/5.0
- Support: 3.6/5.0
- Based on 7 ratings and 32 reviews
Google Sniper is an affiliate marketing system that aims to create a lot of small sites for easy keywords and rank for them easily on Google, as well as convert.
It is based on an SEO method of ranking for 1-2 keywords (usually long tail). Long tail keywords are converting a lot better even though they get little traffic, that’s what this system focuses on them. It also includes a course on pre-selling. The system consists of a big manual and 8 step by step videos showing how to implement it.
When creating a website around a one or two keywords, several things are important. First of all you have to make sure you can beat the competition for those keywords. Google Sniper system is about going for relatively easy keywords so that you wouldn’t have to wait months before seeing any results.
Next, you have to make sure there are hot products to promote and that they will stay hot for a long time. And finally your keywords have to have a high commercial intent, such as problem keywords or product titles. This same system can be used promoting product launches that have big bursts of traffic as well.
You may also be interested in:
- Kajabi - Kajabi is a digital product publishing platform. It provides all tools to publish, sell and manage your digital products, coaching programs, membership sites and other online business activities.
- Extreme Niche Empires - Extreme Niche Empires by Sean Donahoe is a course on niche marketing.
- Web Design For Internet Marketers - Web Design For Internet Marketers by James Francis is a course on web design focused on Internet marketers. As the name suggests, it's teaching how to create websites but with a focus on what matters...
- Media Traffic Meltdown - Media Traffic Meltdown by Cindy Battye and Soren Jordansen is a course on getting traffic to your website.
- WP Syndicator - WP Syndicator is a plugin for Wordpress than automatically syndicates content across a number of top Web 2.0 sites.