- Google Sniper Ratings:
- Features: 3.8/5.0
- Value: 3.7/5.0
- Support: 3.6/5.0
- Based on 7 ratings and 32 reviews
Google Sniper is an affiliate marketing system that aims to create a lot of small sites for easy keywords and rank for them easily on Google, as well as convert.
It is based on an SEO method of ranking for 1-2 keywords (usually long tail). Long tail keywords are converting a lot better even though they get little traffic, that’s what this system focuses on them. It also includes a course on pre-selling. The system consists of a big manual and 8 step by step videos showing how to implement it.
When creating a website around a one or two keywords, several things are important. First of all you have to make sure you can beat the competition for those keywords. Google Sniper system is about going for relatively easy keywords so that you wouldn’t have to wait months before seeing any results.
Next, you have to make sure there are hot products to promote and that they will stay hot for a long time. And finally your keywords have to have a high commercial intent, such as problem keywords or product titles. This same system can be used promoting product launches that have big bursts of traffic as well.
You may also be interested in:
- Automated Traffic - Automated Traffic by Jeff Dedrick is a membership program that helps its members to automate their website traffic. The membership provides 4 scripts for your website to increase traffic...
- Cheap Click Code - Cheap Click Code by Tim Godfrey and Steven Clayton is a quick and easy system for getting cheap clicks from AdWords (in the range of 3-9c) in any niche, as competitive as it is.
- 24 Hour Internet Business - Ewen Chia's 24 Hour Internet Business is a step-by-step course for the beginners that shows how to start an online business in as little as 24 hours. That doesn't mean you'll necessarily be making...
- Internet Marketing World Cup - They say the Internet Marketing World Cup will end the hype in the Internet marketing products once and for all. I don't think it will have such an impact that people will stop buying hyped up...
- The IM Advantage - I've been a member of the IM Advantage for a long time, in fact so long that it wasn't even called the IM Advantage when I've joined and was known as Steve & Tim's membership program, which was...