- Google Sniper Ratings:
- Features: 3.8/5.0
- Value: 3.7/5.0
- Support: 3.6/5.0
- Based on 7 ratings and 32 reviews
Google Sniper is an affiliate marketing system that aims to create a lot of small sites for easy keywords and rank for them easily on Google, as well as convert.
It is based on an SEO method of ranking for 1-2 keywords (usually long tail). Long tail keywords are converting a lot better even though they get little traffic, that’s what this system focuses on them. It also includes a course on pre-selling. The system consists of a big manual and 8 step by step videos showing how to implement it.
When creating a website around a one or two keywords, several things are important. First of all you have to make sure you can beat the competition for those keywords. Google Sniper system is about going for relatively easy keywords so that you wouldn’t have to wait months before seeing any results.
Next, you have to make sure there are hot products to promote and that they will stay hot for a long time. And finally your keywords have to have a high commercial intent, such as problem keywords or product titles. This same system can be used promoting product launches that have big bursts of traffic as well.
You may also be interested in:
- JVPress - JVPress is a multimedia theme/framework for WordPress with the main purpose to deliver videos to your visitors in any shape or form.
- Rank Builder - Rank Builder is a link building automation software for SEO. It allows you to easily get backlinks and rank high in search engines.
- Popup Domination - Popup Domination is a WordPress plugin for list building that creates a popup up window for your blog to capture email leads.
- IM Eye - IM Eye is a new and very unique keyword research tool from Tim Godfrey and Steven Clayton. The main difference from other keyword tools is that IMEye allows you to search keywords by criteria as...
- Kajabi - Kajabi is a digital product publishing platform. It provides all tools to publish, sell and manage your digital products, coaching programs, membership sites and other online business activities.