- Product Ratings:
- Product not yet rated
So you’ve received yet another email about a new program that is supposed to help you make money online, this time it’s Commission Raid by Andrew X and Celina Davis.
But can you trust it to be any better than hundreds of programs that came before? Well, I can’t tell you that but you’ve come to the right page. This is where people who have bought this product will hopefully leave their feedback and let us all know how good it is. Unlike the hundreds of spam and scam pages on Google that you’ve no doubt have seen when searching for reviews of Commission Raid, this site is one of the very few that actually provides real user reviews.
To keep things even more organized, each product is rated on the scale of 5 (5 being the highest score, 1 being the lowest) across four different aspects – features, support, value for the money and the overall rating. That means if you see a product that has a score of 1, it’s probably no good. You may also see what the product might lack – if, for instance, it has a good score for its features but a low score for its support, it might mean the product is not bad but the support is lacking (and if you’re a newbie that can be a serious problem.)
I would like to encourage you to bookmark this page and this site so that you can come back to see more reviews as they are added over time by real users.
You may also be interested in:
- Easy Paycheck Formula - Easy Paycheck Formula by Sara Young is an Internet marketing course that teaches beginners how to make their first money online.
- Market Samurai - Market Samurai is no doubt one of the most popular marketing tools in the Internet marketing community. This multi-purpose tool is the start of most projects to many, including me. Despite being in a...
- CPA Instruments - CPA Instruments by Ritoban Chakrabarti is the second product in the "Instruments" series by the same author. This particular product is focused on promoting CPA offers.
- IM Eye - IM Eye is a new and very unique keyword research tool from Tim Godfrey and Steven Clayton. The main difference from other keyword tools is that IMEye allows you to search keywords by criteria as...
- Forward To Marketing - Forward To Marketing by Alex Jeffreys is a membership program and training for budding internet marketers.