- Product Ratings:
- Product not yet rated
Commission Jungle by Craig Kaye will be released on April 17th.
So you’ve received another yet another email about a new program that is supposed to help you make money, this time it’s Commission Jungle. But can you trust it to be any better than hundreds of programs that came before? Well, I can’t tell you that but you’ve come to the right page. This is where people who have bought this product will hopefully leave their feedback and let us all know what good it is. Unlike the hundreds of spam and scam pages on Google that you’ve no doubt have seen when searching for reviews of Commission Jungle, this site is one of the very few that actually provides real user reviews.
To keep things even more organized, each product is rated on the scale of 5 (5 being the highest score, 1 being the lowest) across four different aspects – features, support, value for the money and the overall rating. That means if you see a product that has a score of 1, it’s probably no good. You may also see what the product might lack if, for instance, it has a good score for its features but a low score for its support – it might mean the product is not bad but the support is lacking and if you’re a newbie that can be a serious problem.
I would like to encourage you to bookmark this page and this site so that you can come back to see more reviews as they are added over time by real users.
You may also be interested in:
- The Complete Guide to Traffic - The Complete Guide to Traffic is the latest creation from Paul Smithson. This is Paul's personal guide on how to drive traffic to your websites and is a complete rundown of all the techniques that he...
- The IM Advantage - I've been a member of the IM Advantage for a long time, in fact so long that it wasn't even called the IM Advantage when I've joined and was known as Steve & Tim's membership program, which was...
- Cheap Click Code - Cheap Click Code by Tim Godfrey and Steven Clayton is a quick and easy system for getting cheap clicks from AdWords (in the range of 3-9c) in any niche, as competitive as it is.
- Joint Ventures Exposed - Joint Ventures Exposed by Michael Rasmussen is a free video course on using joint ventures to make money online.
- Media Traffic Meltdown - Media Traffic Meltdown by Cindy Battye and Soren Jordansen is a course on getting traffic to your website.