- Cobra Mailer Ratings:
- Features: 1.0/5.0
- Value: 1.0/5.0
- Support: 1.0/5.0
- Based on 1 ratings and 1 reviews
Cobra Mailer by Jon Shugart, Luke Sample and Stephen Renton has been released and there’s been a lot of buzz around it as many internet marketers have been promoting it to their mailing lists. No doubt you have seen their promotions and came here looking for reviews to see what it’s all about.
As usual with these kind of promotions Cobra Mailer promises a lot and gives you a bunch of reasons why you should jump on it. We, however, always advocate doing your research and not rushing into it. Even if Jon Shugart, Luke Sample and Stephen Renton will close their Cobra Mailer program there will be other similar programs to follow, be assured. You will not miss the opportunity.
So when is the right time to join Cobra Mailer, if ever? First you really have to think about whether it’s something you can invest your money and time in. Keep in mind that any investment is risky and you can lose your money, regardless of what the advertising is promising you. Always try to see through hype.
Lastly, this page should serve as a Cobra Mailer review where users leave feedback after using the program. We have set up a rating system to do just that. You can rate the program on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the best, 1 being the worst) based on different aspects of it, such as its features, customer support, value for the money and overall rating. That way you will be able to see at a glance what the majority of Cobra Mailer users think.
Should you have any comments about Cobra Mailer or Jon Shugart, Luke Sample and Stephen Renton in general, feel free to leave it below.
You may also be interested in:
- Joint Ventures Exposed - Joint Ventures Exposed by Michael Rasmussen is a free video course on using joint ventures to make money online.
- Media Traffic Meltdown - Media Traffic Meltdown by Cindy Battye and Soren Jordansen is a course on getting traffic to your website.
- Automated Traffic - Automated Traffic by Jeff Dedrick is a membership program that helps its members to automate their website traffic. The membership provides 4 scripts for your website to increase traffic...
- The Deadbeat Super Affiliate - The Deadbeat Super Affiliate by Dan Brock is essentially aimed at those online marketers out there that are earning less than $3000 per month. This product is designed to help you get your business...
- The IM Advantage - I've been a member of the IM Advantage for a long time, in fact so long that it wasn't even called the IM Advantage when I've joined and was known as Steve & Tim's membership program, which was...