- Avalanche X Ratings:
- Features: 2.0/5.0
- Value: 1.0/5.0
- Support: 1.0/5.0
- Based on 2 ratings and 8 reviews
Avalanche X by Kieran Gill has been released and there’s been a lot of buzz around it as many internet marketers have been promoting it to their mailing lists. No doubt you have seen their promotions and came here looking for reviews to see what it’s all about.
As usual with these kind of promotions Avalanche X promises a lot and gives you a bunch of reasons why you should jump on it. We, however, always advocate doing your research and not rushing into it. Even if Kieran Gill will close their Avalanche X program there will be other similar programs to follow, be assured. You will not miss the opportunity.
So when is the right time to join Avalanche X, if ever? First you really have to think about whether it’s something you can invest your money and time in. Keep in mind that any investment is risky and you can lose your money, regardless of what the advertising is promising you. Always try to see through hype.
Lastly, this page should serve as a Avalanche X review where users leave feedback after using the program. We have set up a rating system to do just that. You can rate the program on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the best, 1 being the worst) based on different aspects of it, such as its features, customer support, value for the money and overall rating. That way you will be able to see at a glance what the majority of Avalanche X users think.
Should you have any comments about Avalanche X or Kieran Gill in general, feel free to leave it below.
You may also be interested in:
- Stupidly Simple SEO - Stupidly Simple SEO is a simple but effective way to rank on Google and other search engines the easy way. More specifically the method shows how to use micro-blogging sites to rank high quickly and...
- Banner Ad Blueprint - Banner Ad Blueprint, simply put, takes affiliate marketing to another level. While there are many courses on SEO, PPC, PPV, CPA and so on, there's no one comprehensive course on banner advertising.
- Joint Ventures Exposed - Joint Ventures Exposed by Michael Rasmussen is a free video course on using joint ventures to make money online.
- Info Product Killer - Info Product Killer is a course about building mini sites to promote physical products as an affiliate (mostly from Amazon).
- Cheap Click Code - Cheap Click Code by Tim Godfrey and Steven Clayton is a quick and easy system for getting cheap clicks from AdWords (in the range of 3-9c) in any niche, as competitive as it is.