20 Minute Payday
- 20 Minute Payday Ratings:
- Features: 5.0/5.0
- Value: 5.0/5.0
- Support: 5.0/5.0
- Based on 1 ratings and 8 reviews
20 Minute Payday by Russell Brunson is a course on how to build an online business by working only 20 minutes per day.
The idea of this system is to turn your interests into a business by creating an info product about it teaching other people something you know. The course will teach you how to test the market, how to create your product, and how to get customers, how to promote your product, and so on.
Does it really take only 20 minutes per day? In my personal opinion, definitely not. It’s a perfect scenario that may be possible when you’ve done this many times before. But if you’ve never done this and you’re just starting out, multiply that number by 10 and you’ll get a more realistic time frame.
In addition to the course, there are two tools – a basic keyword tool that provides keyword data such as search volume, keyword value, and a market research tool that identifies hot niches.
Overall, it’s an inexpensive course that teaches a proven business model (info product business). It comes from Russell Brunson, a renowned internet marketer, so you can expect to find some gold nuggets in it.
You may also be interested in:
- IM Eye - IM Eye is a new and very unique keyword research tool from Tim Godfrey and Steven Clayton. The main difference from other keyword tools is that IMEye allows you to search keywords by criteria as...
- Media Traffic Meltdown - Media Traffic Meltdown by Cindy Battye and Soren Jordansen is a course on getting traffic to your website.
- Extreme Niche Empires - Extreme Niche Empires by Sean Donahoe is a course on niche marketing.
- Keyword Elite 2.0 - Keyword Elite 2.0 is the new version of Brad Callen's keyword research tool. In a nutshell it's a tool that gives you a good look over the keyword data when you're looking to SEO your site or run a...
- Bookmarking Demon - Bookmarking Demon is an automated social bookmarking tool that has been around for a while and has quite a following. No doubt, it's one of the best tools of this kind available. So let's take a close...