20 Minute Payday
- 20 Minute Payday Ratings:
- Features: 5.0/5.0
- Value: 5.0/5.0
- Support: 5.0/5.0
- Based on 1 ratings and 8 reviews
20 Minute Payday by Russell Brunson is a course on how to build an online business by working only 20 minutes per day.
The idea of this system is to turn your interests into a business by creating an info product about it teaching other people something you know. The course will teach you how to test the market, how to create your product, and how to get customers, how to promote your product, and so on.
Does it really take only 20 minutes per day? In my personal opinion, definitely not. It’s a perfect scenario that may be possible when you’ve done this many times before. But if you’ve never done this and you’re just starting out, multiply that number by 10 and you’ll get a more realistic time frame.
In addition to the course, there are two tools – a basic keyword tool that provides keyword data such as search volume, keyword value, and a market research tool that identifies hot niches.
Overall, it’s an inexpensive course that teaches a proven business model (info product business). It comes from Russell Brunson, a renowned internet marketer, so you can expect to find some gold nuggets in it.
You may also be interested in:
- Banner Ad Blueprint - Banner Ad Blueprint, simply put, takes affiliate marketing to another level. While there are many courses on SEO, PPC, PPV, CPA and so on, there's no one comprehensive course on banner advertising.
- Cheap Click Code - Cheap Click Code by Tim Godfrey and Steven Clayton is a quick and easy system for getting cheap clicks from AdWords (in the range of 3-9c) in any niche, as competitive as it is.
- G Headshot - G Headshot is a software and internet marketing course by Jani G and Dylan Loh that should enable marketers to make passive income.
- Clickbank Pirate - So I've been skimming through this month's upcoming IM product list. Same ol', same ol' mostly. I'm too lazy to even write about most of that. But Clickbank Pirate has caught my attention after all.
- The IM Advantage - I've been a member of the IM Advantage for a long time, in fact so long that it wasn't even called the IM Advantage when I've joined and was known as Steve & Tim's membership program, which was...