20 Minute Payday
- 20 Minute Payday Ratings:
- Features: 5.0/5.0
- Value: 5.0/5.0
- Support: 5.0/5.0
- Based on 1 ratings and 8 reviews
20 Minute Payday by Russell Brunson is a course on how to build an online business by working only 20 minutes per day.
The idea of this system is to turn your interests into a business by creating an info product about it teaching other people something you know. The course will teach you how to test the market, how to create your product, and how to get customers, how to promote your product, and so on.
Does it really take only 20 minutes per day? In my personal opinion, definitely not. It’s a perfect scenario that may be possible when you’ve done this many times before. But if you’ve never done this and you’re just starting out, multiply that number by 10 and you’ll get a more realistic time frame.
In addition to the course, there are two tools – a basic keyword tool that provides keyword data such as search volume, keyword value, and a market research tool that identifies hot niches.
Overall, it’s an inexpensive course that teaches a proven business model (info product business). It comes from Russell Brunson, a renowned internet marketer, so you can expect to find some gold nuggets in it.
You may also be interested in:
- Consumer Wealth System - Consumer Wealth System is a complete system to create an online business and make money online from evergreen markets (selling physical products as an affiliate) that would continue to make money for...
- The IM Advantage - I've been a member of the IM Advantage for a long time, in fact so long that it wasn't even called the IM Advantage when I've joined and was known as Steve & Tim's membership program, which was...
- Rank Builder - Rank Builder is a link building automation software for SEO. It allows you to easily get backlinks and rank high in search engines.
- Extreme Niche Empires - Extreme Niche Empires by Sean Donahoe is a course on niche marketing.
- Offshore Conquest - Offshore Conquest by Philip Mansour is a course teaching how to promote affiliate and CPA offers to foreign markets (markets outside USA), including non-English speaking markets.