Keyword Elite 2.0
- Product Ratings:
- Product not yet rated
Keyword Elite 2.0 is the new version of Brad Callen’s keyword research tool. In a nutshell it’s a tool that gives you a good look over the keyword data when you’re looking to SEO your site or run a PPC Campaign.
Through the years, however, Keyword Elite got quite obsolete and constantly evolving Google’s keyword tools have caught up making it pretty much redundant. So it’s no wonder that Keyword Elite 2.0 is released.
It was improved and has many new features. It now covers not only the basic keywords research, it introduces Adwords spy, content network and placement research tools, etc. Looks like Brad Callen and co. have not been wasting time.
It’s all cool but do you need a tool like that? You’ll see a lot of hype around this release and people telling you can’t live without this tool. But the matter of fact is, you only need it as long as you really need it.
Answer yourself, if how you do keyword research can be improved and how. Do you do keyword research at all? You get the drift.
Keyword Elite 2 is one of the best keyword research tools out there, so if you need to make your life easier, you might want to try it out. The good thing about it is that it’s a one time payment for a desktop software.
Below is a screenshot of Keyword Elite 2.0 which pretty much describes the contents of it:
Some of the titles may not tell much (ok, most of them don’t tell much), so here’s a quick breakdown with screen shots of each module in action (click them to see larger):
- Keyword Surge – generates a list of related keywords from a root keyword. It gets data from Keyword Elite own database, Google’s Keyword Tools, Ask.com, Wordtracker, and meta tags (of top sites I assume). This wide range of sources, any of which you can select, makes the results quite “creative” – you can see that from this screen shot. So it’s a good idea to play around with different sources as it might get over-cluttered with phrases that aren’t that related to your niche. Each keyword is presented with its source, length parameters and search volume.
- Market Research Sleuth – market/keyword data analysis. This is where you further analyze the keywords from Keyword Surge or any other source. You can analyze the data from Google, Yahoo and Bing, you get estimated searches, CPC, KEI and other data. Upon selecting a keyword a quick list of top search results is shown, but other than the url and position, no additional data is presented here.
- Adwords Time Machine – shows the past performance of competition in PPC for your specified keyword. It’s sort of a light version of the PPC spy tools. The data is shown on monthly bases, you can see the breakdown by domain name, additional keyword that each domain is bidding on and their ads.
- Search Engine Dominator – shows a breakdown of top 10 search engine results with competitive SEO information. This is where the 3-step keyword analysis with Keyword Elite 2.0 continues. You get a wealth of information here – the PR of result pages, number of backlinks, keyword distribution and density parameters on the pages, etc.
- Adwords Competition Sniper – similar to Adwords Time Machine, only allows you to monitor your specified keywords. You can create several projects here and set up scheduled runs. The monitoring is competition oriented, meaning you have to enter not only the keywords to monitor, but also the specific domain names.
- Advanced Google Site Targeter – find Google Content Network placements for your keywords. This module scans the top sites (you can choose how many) for a given keyword, looks for Adsense blocks on them and returns the exact url where it’s found. With this information you can proceed to run placement targeted campaigns on these urls.
- JV Diamond Miner – helps you find JV opportunities in your niche, that is the sites that have newsletter optin forms, so you can pursue them to promote your products, help you build your list, or negotiate other joint ventures. Similar to the Site Targeted, you get the sites and exact urls where the optin forms are found.
- CPA Magnet – helps to find products for you to promote. It searches most networks, not only CPA, despite the name – it includes Clickbank, CJ, etc.
You may also be interested in:
- Clickbank Pirate - So I've been skimming through this month's upcoming IM product list. Same ol', same ol' mostly. I'm too lazy to even write about most of that. But Clickbank Pirate has caught my attention after all.
- The Complete Guide to Traffic - The Complete Guide to Traffic is the latest creation from Paul Smithson. This is Paul's personal guide on how to drive traffic to your websites and is a complete rundown of all the techniques that he...
- Banner Ad Blueprint - Banner Ad Blueprint, simply put, takes affiliate marketing to another level. While there are many courses on SEO, PPC, PPV, CPA and so on, there's no one comprehensive course on banner advertising.
- Google Sniper - Google Sniper is an affiliate marketing system that aims to create a lot of small sites for easy keywords and rank for them easily on Google, as well as convert.
- IM Eye - IM Eye is a new and very unique keyword research tool from Tim Godfrey and Steven Clayton. The main difference from other keyword tools is that IMEye allows you to search keywords by criteria as...